Osiris Index du Forum   Osiris
ogame

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 
  Osiris Index du Forum

Facebook App Api Tutorial

Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
xilylatea

Masculin
Point(s): 108
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 20:53 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook App Api Tutorial Répondre en citant

Facebook App Api Tutorial
> DOWNLOAD

printr( $graphObject2, 1 ) . Step 1: Set up Application with your Facebook Account. Now I create a GraphObject fromthe response and the script outputs the data to the browser. Skip to main content . Nextwe do a request to Facebook that will post the link including the message. I appreciate if you could give me some general overview of steps that I need to take. Furthermore the user has to accept the app ones to be added to his profile (that are in total two dialog boxes). Is there a way to create my own session in php? Reply Olaf Lederer My example is about something else and Im not sure if this is possible. italiano [Italian].. .. Every user of your app gets a unique token, called a SmartKey. After signing in with Facebook and authorizing the app to access Facebook, youre done. From the top menu select Apps => Create a New App to open the pop-up for your app details. 28 . After that, I have put vardump($session) and I can only see NULL. You need to make your application public once it is ready to go live. I need to write a small web app in PHP which able to read private messages from inbox of the Facebook Page and also reply to the sender. Hit return to submit the URL. In the settings menu, go to Advanced tab where you can set the EDeauthorize Callback URL, implement the restrictions, implement the security measure like IP white list, email notification, Oauth redirect URI and control the Insights setting for the analytics of your application. PHP } else { // we need to create a new session, provide a login link echo 'No session, please getLoginUrl( array( 'publishactions' ) ).'">login .'; } 1234 } else { // we need to create a new session, provide a login link echo 'No session, please getLoginUrl( array( 'publishactions' ) ).'">login .';} If thesession doesnt exists, the script returns a login URL which is created from the helper object. But i want to upload image on user wall plz help me it gives #324( Requires uploaded file error) Reply Olaf Lederer Hi Amit, the tutorial isnt about a PHP upload, check your own code first to see where the problem is located (test your script step by step) Reply Mairis Hi, Olaf! after loging in everithing gets posted to my timline perfectly. Facebook API PHP example Create inside yournew directory a new PHP file and add the following code: PHP validate() ) $session = null; } catch ( Exception $e ) { // catch any exceptions and set the sesson null $session = null; echo 'No session: '.$e->getMessage(); } } elseif ( empty( $session ) ) { // the session is empty, we create a new one try { // the visitor is redirected from the login, let's pickup the session $session = $helper->getSessionFromRedirect(); } catch( FacebookRequestException $e ) { // Facebook has returned an error echo 'Facebook (session) request error: '.$e->getMessage(); } catch( Exception $e ) { // Any other error echo 'Other (session) request error: '.$e->getMessage(); } } 1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526272829303132 / initialize your app using your key and secretFacebookSession::setDefaultApplication($apikey, $apisecret);// create a helper opject which is needed to create a login URL// the $redirectloginurl is the page a visitor will come to after login$helper = new FacebookRedirectLoginHelper( $redirectloginurl);// First check if this is an existing PHP sessionif ( isset( $SESSION ) && isset( $SESSION['fbtoken'] ) ) { // create new session from the existing PHP sesson $session = new FacebookSession( $SESSION['fbtoken'] ); try { // validate the accesstoken to make sure it's still valid if ( !$session->validate() ) $session = null; } catch ( Exception $e ) { // catch any exceptions and set the sesson null $session = null; echo 'No session: '.$e->getMessage(); }}elseif ( empty( $session ) ) { // the session is empty, we create a new one try { // the visitor is redirected from the login, let's pickup the session $session = $helper->getSessionFromRedirect(); } catch( FacebookRequestException $e ) { // Facebook has returned an error echo 'Facebook (session) request error: '.$e->getMessage(); } catch( Exception $e ) { // Any other error echo 'Other (session) request error: '.$e->getMessage(); }} After the application is initiated thehelper object is created. Hire a Freelancer Choose from 2,000 professionals ready to do the work for you. From the developers page, click on Create App option under the Apps menu items as shown below. Go through the inline comments to understand the flow. Should I? I just see the $redirectloginurl page, a page on my site with a message. At Apigee OAuth API app setup form. 2. Hit return to submit the URL.(You'll be redirected to Facebook). if ($user) { try { // Proceed knowing you have a logged in user who's authenticated 5a02188284
facebook very funny statusabout god for god facebookhack facebook brhow to see deactivated account in facebookwhere do i find my videos on facebook iphone appregister for 9gag without facebookwww.facebook.com login hajax facebook chat scriptbottero facebookhow to send a picture privately on facebook

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 20:53 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Page 1 sur 1
Sauter vers:  

Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template Egyptian_Theme by Mojy, © 2003 Mojy - Mojytech